cookie consent

Friday 26 February 2016

Restful morning.

This morning is for relaxing. As much as you can in such a busy household. 
I'm not a tidy person. My household routine and priorities dont revolve around decluttering and tidying. They revolve around feeding the chickens, caring for and snuggling with children, or working on crafts (my mother says I craft to procrastinate, and I suppose I do, as I am only putting off the inevitable).
This morning I am not at work, and have nowhere I need to be, so Imi and I are chilling at home, with a cup of tea and my crochet project.
At Christmas I started a blanket for my eldest daughter. She wanted autumn colours, so autumn colours she gets! We are in the home straight now, she is getting excited about snuggling under it.

No comments:

Post a Comment